Links and Resources
• Oak Hill is an Affiliate Member of the European Council for International Schools (ECIS)
• Oak Hill is a member of the International Dyslexia Association
• Oak Hill is a member of the British Dyslexia Association
• Oak Hill serves students from a number of International Schools in the Lac Léman region. For more information click here.
• Oak Hill is a member of ASK (All Special Kids), a Geneva-based network, aiming to support the families of children with special needs and learning differences. ASK provides a wealth of information and services through their web-site, coffee mornings, workshops and lectures.
If your child has been diagnosed with dyslexia, you may be interested in a new course being offered by Dr. Gavin Reid. It is a 20 hour certificated course through the Institute of Child Education and Psychology (ICEPE) Europe and is conducted on-line. Dr. Reid is well-known in the Geneva area as an Educational Psychologist. He is especially knowledgeable about the subject of dyslexia and it is worth consulting his website (click here) to view his many publications. To find details of the on-line course, click here.
Know-it-all passport is an invaluable source of information for anyone living in the Lake Geneva area. The book is published every two years and the website has contributions, updates and free classifieds.
Other Useful Links
Schwab Learning Foundation
ADDISS – The National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service
National Special Educational Needs